Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Misty - Gen 1 Ch 2

Okay, I'll bite. What gives with the epicly ugly outfit today?

Hey! It's not that bad. And it's pretty much required for my new position. Meet your newest city councilwoman!

Ah, I see. Well, congratulations on the promotion. Are you going to celebrate?

Of course. I thought I'd head over to the Arena Club and jam with Diego.


Oh my. I'm just chilling here with Diego and suddenly I realized something. I have never kissed anyone. Ever. I've gotta do something about that.

Um, Misty, I've been trying to tell you that for ages now. You don't know how happy that makes me that you've finally come around. So, it's Diego, isn't it? You want to have your first kiss with Diego?

Huh? No no. I wanna have my first kiss with Aaron!

Aaron? Aaron who? Who's Aaron??

You know. That guy I met in the lobby on my way in here tonight.

What? You talked to him for all of five minutes. I thought he was just a statistic on your way to making 25 friends. I didn't even take a picture of him!

A statistic? Why, I'm shocked. Shocked and hurt. Every one of my friends is very special to me. Especially Aaron.


Thanks for looking up his address for me . I hope he's home!

He is. I already checked for you.  But, um.. are you sure you want to do this? It doesn't look like a very safe neighborhood.

Hey! You've been badgering me forever to find a boyfriend, and now you're having second thoughts? I want my first kiss, and I'm gonna get it!


So this is Aaron?

Mmhm... Dreamy, isn't he? And he likes to flirt as much as I do.

Well, he isn't bad looking, I'll give you that. Some new clothes, a better hairstyle, he should clean up nicely.  So go ahead and kiss him already.


Dammit! He passed out just as I leaned in for our first kiss.

Well, it is 2am. Not everyone likes to stay up all night like you do.

Hmph. I'm not sure why not. But I guess he was all tired out from working so hard all day.

Speaking of working, did you find out what line of work he's in?

Umm.. yeah. You're not gonna like it. He's a bag man.

Argh, Misty! Not another klepto criminal!

'Fraid so. I just find them so adorable for some reason.


It took a few days, and a lot of flirting, but I finally did it - my first kiss! Mmmmm. I think I'm in love.

Wonderful. I'm so happy for you. 

You don't sound happy. I don't understand. He's absolutely perfect. What's not to like? Name one thing.

Okay then. I'll name four things. Inappropriate. Mooch. Klepto. Criminal.

Bah, minor details. Love conquers all, you'll see. I think I'd really like to date him.

Date, as in boyfriend-girlfriend?

Is there any other kind? 



"Will you be my boyfriend, Aaron? We could go traveling together, wouldn't that be fun?"

Wait, wait.. what's this about traveling? Why haven't I heard anything about this before?

Because I just now thought of it. I hear Egypt is nice this time of year.

Hmmm..he'll have to move in with you if you want to take him traveling.

Even better! I can't wait! Egypt, here we come!


Ah, Egypt is everything I'd hoped for. So romantic. The ancient pyramids lit against a black velvet backdrop of a million twinkling stars.


My hot bare chested boyfriend holding me close as we watch said stars together. Only one small detail could make the whole experience even better.

I'm almost afraid to ask...


"Aaron my love, we've known each other for at least a week now. I can't imagine being with anyone else but you. I love you and I want more than anything to be your wife. Will you marry me?"

I bow to the inevitable. Congratulations on your engagement.

Hehe! He said yes! He said yes!! Did you see him jumping up and down and screaming like a little girl?


sniff... I'm sooo happy right now.



A visit to the market! And a pillow fight! This vacation is turning out to be a real blast!

I'm so glad you're enjoying yourselves. I hate to be a wet blanket, but have you figured out yet how you're going to pay for all of this?

Uh... pay?

Right-o. You spent almost your whole bank account on this trip. You won't even have enough to pay your bills when you get back.

Oh...don't worry, I'll think of something...


But first, I just gotta have this snake charming basket! Hmm, the man said there was a snake in here, but I can't make it work.

I think it takes practice. That flute sounds pretty awful right now.


I know, I'll give it to Aaron. I bet he can get it to work.


Ack! Misty! What are you doing? Trying to kill yourself?

This is all your fault!

My fault? What are you talking about?

This lady called me, and said she'd pay me if I cleared out the fire traps in her basement. I remembered what you said about paying for this trip, so here I am.

But.. but... you don't know anything about fire traps. You probably know less about them than the woman who hired you!

You're telling me! I'm almost done now, though. I think this will turn the last of them off. You better go check on Aaron. Some guy hired him to find some kind of relic, I hope he's not in trouble.



He's fine. No fire traps where he is, just a few chests to loot.

Whew. That's good. I think we've made enough on this trip to pay for a decent wedding!


When you make up your mind, you really make it up, don't you? That was a whirlwind romance if I ever saw one. I just hope you are doing the right thing.

Just shut up for once, will you? I'm trying to say my vows here.  Aaron makes me happy. I love him and he loves me, so just drop it, okay?


At least your lack of furniture made it easy to set up for the wedding. And it looks like Aaron's mom is having a great time in the back there.

Hmmm? Did you say something?

Never mind, I can see you're busy..

I'll just shut up now...


Oh my. When he looks at me like that, it just makes me want to drag him off to the bedroom, unbutton his shirt, and pull him down onto the bed, and...

I get the picture. At least wait until you cut the cake?



Fine. Now can we go?


Alone at last... hint hint.

Sure, sure. Have fun.


Can I at least watch you sleep?

Pervert. Go away.

Fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment