Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Heir vote (sorta)

I want to see who you all would like to see as the heir. I can't promise I'll pick whoever wins, but it might influence my decision. I have two that I like, and it is not set in stone yet. So without further ado, here they are:


Rain

Brave, Clumsy, Good, Love the Outdoors, Neat
LTW: Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous


Marina

Genius, Loser, Perceptive, Slob
LTW: Renaissance Sim


Malibu

Athletic, Excitable, Genius, Good Sense of Humor
LTW: none chosen yet

Periwinkle

Couch Potato, Genius, Neurotic
LTW: Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous

4 comments:

  1. it was a toss up between marina and peri but i ended up going for peri :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for Malibu. Even through Peri is adorable but I liked Malibu just a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a toss up between Rain and Marina for me. I ended up picking Marina :) Interested to see who was your favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Marina for some reason. But i think you should keep the heiress/heir blue so that it stays. It's so unique i love it!

    ReplyDelete