Monday, July 11, 2011

Misty - Gen 1 Ch 5

Awww... Happy Birthday, Ocean!

He is a cutie, isn't he? He looks just like Aaron, don't you think?


I don't think I'll even say anything about the dishes - it never does any good anyway.

Mmm.. delicious birthday cake. You want some?

Eh.. no thanks. Too much on the unsanitary side for my taste.


River has one of those weird dolls too?

Yep, I'm so glad. It keeps him occupied for hours. He named it Fluffy, can you believe it?


Oh my. Do my eyes deceive me, or is Aaron actually cleaning up the dishes?

I think he has a lower tolerance for mess than I do.

I don't get it. You're not a slob. So why the aversion to cleaning?

I dunno. It's boring.


And the laundry? I don't think anyone's done the laundry since you bought that washing machine!


Hehe. I think he had an ulterior motive.

No one flirts like my Aaron does. I'm thinking maybe Ocean needs a little sister, what do you think? I really, really want to have one more baby.

Go for it!


In the shower?

You're still there? You can leave now, please.



Someone has to keep on eye on River, you know. You do realize he's sitting on the floor right outside the shower, while you are..

"...."


Hehe. I know what that means! Baby number three on the way!

Ugh..nothing like your husband standing there staring while you're puking your guts up.


What's going on at the library?

Well, since I'm on maternity leave again, I thought I'd check out the charisma books here. I finally finished the last one I could find, so if you wanna know anything about charisma you can ask me, there's nothing more to learn. Now I think I'll do the same with my guitar. That might take a while longer though.

Nice! Looks like you've garnered quite an audience. Who knew the best place for a concert would be the library?




Just thought you'd like to know - if Aaron is late home from work, it's due to the snake thing again. He's actually getting better at it - but you should tell him it's usually not a good idea to try and kiss a snake.

Ewwww!

My sentiments exactly.



Ohhh... what's this? A new truck? I thought you guys didn't have any money. Last I knew Aaron was riding his bicycle to work.

Yeah, isn't it great? Aaron says it's like a company car - he brought it home from work one day.

Uh... I think the key word there is 'like'. I wouldn't check too carefully into it if I were you.

Well duh.


I'm just happy he's such a good daddy. He loves spending time with the both boys, but Ocean is his favorite.


They're so much alike it's uncanny. Same exact expression!

Misty - something I've been wondering for a while - does Aaron ever wear a shirt? I don't think I've seen him in one more than once or twice. He's even shirtless at the park!

Hehe.. Mmmm.. yeah. I'm not complainin'.


Birthday time again! I'm so hugely pregnant I decided against a party. I don't think River will mind.


"Happy Birthday, River!"
I'm so proud of him. He wanted a fishing pole for his birthday! And you thought the sea themed bedroom would be scary!



The first thing he wanted to do was run off down to the beach! That's my boy!

And he only tripped over his own feet three times on the way here...

Aww.. I had hoped that was a toddler thing and he'd grow out of it.

Not so much...I think he's stuck with it.


I am a little concerned about him, though, for an entirely different reason.

Ah, you mean the pillow fights he keeps having with himself?

Yeah, it's quite a bit strange, if you ask me. Are all children like this?


Yeah, well. It seems his weird doll has grown up along with him. He's pillow fighting with it.

Okay, now you're just making stuff up.

It's true, I swear! I told you that doll was bad news.

Huh. I'll believe it when I see it.



Almost time for the new arrival! I hope it's a girl. That would make Aaron so happy!

*cough* no shirt again *cough*

Hehe. You know you love it.


Aaron's at work again?

Yup. It's okay, I'm used to it. No way I could leave River and Ocean by themselves anyway.

But you got your girl! She's adorable.

We did! And she is! Her name is Cloudy.


Misty! Listen up! Now that Cloudy is settled in, I've got a little something special planned for you. Just for today, I'm gonna make you listen to me. First up - time do do the laundry. I'm tired of looking at piles and piles of dirty clothes all over the house.

Aww.. do I have to?

Yes!


Now, out to the front yard. All those old newspapers are going in the trash.

Now?

Right now. Maybe the paper boy will start delivering new ones again.


On to the refrigerator. All those ancient leftovers - yeah, the ones that look like science experiments - clean 'em all out.

Ewww... gross.

Hey, you're the one who insisted on making fresh mac and cheese instead of eating the leftovers when they were still good.


Now, time to fix the kitchen sink. And why don't you upgrade it to unbreakable while you're at it?

Sigh. Are we almost finished? I'm tired.

Almost.


Last but not least, get out your phone and hire a maid.

A maid? Are you sure?

Positive. Aaron's doing well enough now that you can more than afford it. And it's obvious that you are totally incapable of keeping the house clean on your own.

Am I done now? Can I do to bed?

All done. When you wake up tomorrow this will all have been a bad dream - only your house will be clean.

2 comments:

  1. I hope cloudy gets misty's blue hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where'd you get the blue skin tone? It's so pretty on all of them:)

    ReplyDelete