Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Misty - Gen 1 Ch 7

River is such a sweet boy. He even likes to dance to my music.

Sure. But just so you know, he's not dancing alone. He's dancing with Peaches.

Yeah, right. I'm beginning to think you're losing it, there.


Driving lessons? Sounds like fun.

Total stress-out is more like it. He keeps asking to go to the consignment store, so I figured I better teach him how to drive. And you wonder why I never have time to work on my guitar.


I'm not sure what he finds so fascinating about that place.

I think I do. He may not mention it to you any more, but he's still looking for that rainbow gem. The clerk told him she sometimes get them in her shop.

Argh! What am I gonna do with that boy?


I think he's just fine, Misty. Really. You're lucky all he wants to do is fish, and look for rocks.

I guess so. At least he's not rebellious like some of my friends' kids. And you know what he told me the other day? He wants to be the Leader of the Free World when he grows up. Maybe he'll be able to do what I couldn't.

You see? You are really lucky.


Ocean, on the other hand, is another story. I think he'll be a real handful when he gets a little older.

I'm not sure why you keep saying that. Look at him, he even made himself breakfast this morning.

Cookies for breakfast...I guess he was tired of cereal, huh?


And now he's doing the dishes. He's a great kid!

Yes, but don't say I didn't warn you.


And right after he did the dishes, he went to take a shower all on his own. He isn't even smelly yet.

I don't think he went in there to take a shower. I think he's up to something.

What could he possibly be up to? You are just too suspicious.


I'm not really sure, but I'd be careful about taking a shower in there any time soon. He looks really pleased with himself.


Uh oh, Misty. What did I tell you about the shower? I think Ocean put blue dye in the shower head. Aaron doesn't realize what happened yet, I don't think.



Okay, now he's realized it. He's none too happy about it, either.

Okay, okay. One little prank is all it was. And it washed right out again, so no permanent harm done.

If you say so.


Aaron's staying late at work again.

I hope he's not still upset about the hair dye.

I don't think so,  it's just the snake thing again. He actually kissed it this time.

Ewww.


I can't complain though. He's almost at the top of his career. He even has a limo driver to take him to and from work!

Fancy. Once he get promoted to Master Thief he'll have completed his lifetime wish. Do you think he'll get his before you get yours?


No way, since... ta dah! I have just now learned the very last piece of music that I can possible find. I am done, finished, wrapped up. Wheee!

Feeling fulfilled I take it?

Completely... well.. there's a few more details to take care of before I say goodbye to you.


First off, Cloudy's birthday.

Fair enough.


Happy Birthday, Cloudy!

So adorable, Misty. You and Aaron do make pretty children.


Next up, Ocean's birthday.


Wow, Misty. I think he's gonna be a heart breaker.

He told me he plans on becoming a CEO when he grows up. He mentioned something about not being like his father - he wants to steal his money legally.

Smart boy.


And last but not least, while my adorable children are having their birthday celebration with each other...


.... I will do something I've wanted to do for ages - skinny dipping in the neighborhood pool. Bye!

Bye, Misty. It's been fun!



2 comments:

  1. all caught up and Ive voted for River :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ack! I don't think my poll is working - it's not showing up.

    ReplyDelete