Friday, July 1, 2011

Misty - Gen 1 Ch 4

Hehe. Is that a teddy bear I see on the floor of your 'art room'?

Haha. Aaron brought that home the other day. Isn't it cute?


I swear he is more excited about this baby than I am! He's always wanting to do silly things like talking to my tummy.

And you're just eating up all that attention, I can tell!

Hehe!


My maternity leave is giving me tons of time to practice my music, too. Isn't that great? My dream of being the best possible at charisma and guitar isn't looking so impossible any more.

Yeah, I'm proud of you for that, but don't you think you should take a break once in a while to.. you know.. clean up the kitchen?

Bah, it's not too bad yet. I'll get around to it eventually.


Right now I'm a little busy... baby's coming!!!

Aren't you going to go to the hospital?

Yeah right. Aaron's at work. You expect me to drive myself? The kitchen is fine. I'm not going anywhere.

Nice, sanitary environment.. right...


Here he is... little River Whisperwind. I think he has to be the most adorable baby I have ever seen.

He is pretty cute. He looks like you. Is that a fly he's trying to catch in his right hand? I do believe it is.


"Here you go, sweetie. Take a little nap now. Mommy is hungry after all that work."

I like what you did to the nursery. Sea monsters swimming on the walls. A giant octopus staring down on River while he sleeps....a little on the scary side, don't you think?

Huh? No way. I think it's very calming. You just wait and see.


Whew, I'm starving. Good thing Aaron made that mac and cheese before he left for work.

Um, Misty. I don't think it's good any more. It's green. Misty? You're really going to eat the whole nasty bowl?

Unghh... I don't feel so good. Where's Aaron? He should have been home from work by now. I'm getting a little concerned about him. He's been coming home late for days now. I wonder what he's up to? Check for me while I run to the bathroom?

Hahaha. You'll never believe it! You remember that empty snake basket you gave him when you went to Egypt? He's sitting outside the warehouse playing with it. There really is a snake in there!

Oh great. I'm having a baby, he's staying late at work to play with snakes. My fault I guess, for not calling him.


He really is a good daddy, though. He's always popping into the nursery to play with River, or just snuggle him close.



He even cleaned up the kitchen for me! He's such a wonderful husband, isn't he?


A new TV? I didn't think you had any money after decorating the nursery.

Oh, my sweet husband brought it home from work today. He said it fell off a truck at the warehouse.

Fell off a truck? You actually believe that?

I try not to ask too many questions. I like my new TV.


So, as you can see, it's River's birthday and I threw him a party. And now there's a fire in my kitchen.

Ack! Misty! How can you be so calm!?

Don't worry, my friend Denver is putting it out. I'm not sure why everyone is freaking out so badly.

Um... because your kitchen is on fire!?


He has Aaron's eyes and hair, and my ears and skin. Isn't he adorable?

Awww. So cute. And the fire didn't seem to phase him in the least. Most likely because you were so calm. I'm impressed.



He sure likes that doll though. Are you sure it's good for him to play with it that much?

Eh, what's the worry? It keeps him occupied, and that's find with me.


Sigh. Aaron wants another baby. He really wanted a girl last time, and he keeps trying to convince me to try again, for his girl.

I say, go for it! River need  a little sister!

Hmm... I'm not sure I'm ready yet...


Hehe. I think Aaron might get his way after all...

Heh. He can be very persuasive. And it is fun to try...


I'm quite, quite sure Aaron is more excited about this than I am.

Awww, come on. It'll be fun to have another baby.

Maybe. I just hope it's a boy. I know Aaron wants a girl, but it would be so nice for River to have a brother to play with.


"Come here, River. Walk to Mommy! That's a good boy!"
I never realized toddlers were this much work. I guess it doesn't help that I'm as big as a house.


At least Aaron is helping out. He took it on himself to teach River to talk and use the potty.


And he got another promotion at work! And you know what that means... gotta spend it! We bought a trampoline!

You two have never heard of fiscal responsibility, have you?

Fiscal what?

All I'll say is it's a good thing you didn't get elected mayor...


What the heck is Tyrone doing in your garage??

Oh, he's Aaron's boss now, and he wants Aaron to train him. Kinda ironic isn't it? I never thought I'd see him again. I'm not sure why a vampire needs cardio training, but it'll be good for some extra money, since we spent it all on that trampoline.


Uh, Misty, I know you're busy painting and all, but your bathtub is broken again, and poor River is sitting in a huge puddle on the bathroom floor. Don't you think you should do something?


I am doing something! I'm having a baby! Ooo Ahhh. And Aaron's at work again. Looks like this baby will be born right here, just like the last one.

At least it's a little more sanitary environment than last time.


Eeeee! Another boy! I'm so happy. I think I'll name him Ocean.

1 comment: